Thermopanel Shower Former Trays have been designed for wet rooms and walk in showers, providing a tileable shower base, avoiding the need for the traditional 'step-in' white acrylic tray.
Thermopanel Mokra20 Wetroom Formers allow for total flexibility and give the installer the option of building their own wetroom system. It is a lightweight flush floor panel with pre-made falls to drain, and is coated with a cementitious layer ready to receive a tiled surface.
FREE Next Working Day Delivery if Ordered by 2pm (Terms & Conditions apply) | Price Match Guarantee (Full Details)
- 20/25/30mm depth.
- Centre Drain Position.
- Pre-made 2% fall to drain.
- Lightweight & Strong.
- Under-boarding of Thermopanel required to provide support.
- Fully trimable by up to 50mm off each edge (equal amounts must be trimmed from each side).
- Ideal for creating flush 'walk in' showering areas (rest of floor will require boarding by 10mm).
- Easy & quick to install.
- Lifetime guarantee if fitted in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Can be used on Wood or Concrete Floors.
- Life Time Warranty.
- Suitable for Mosaics, Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone.
- Suitable for Underfloor heating.
If you have a concrete floor or if there is no access under the flooring to locate the shower drain, then the tray can still be used by using a separate raised substrate.
Tanking Kit (If Selected):
To create a successful wet room or walk-in shower requires sound preparation and waterproofing of the floor and walls that will come into contact with the water. This is achieved by using our tanking kits.
Included in the kit:
- 4.5 or 10 litres of Membrane Paint
- Acrylic Primer
- 10 metres waterproof tape
- Internal corner
- Full Instructions
Secure Payment can be taken from all major cards | 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy.