Thermopanel Shower Former Trays have been designed for wet rooms and walk in showers, providing a tileable shower base, avoiding the need for the traditional 'step-in' white acrylic tray.
Thermopanel Wetroom Formers allow for total flexibility and give the installer the option of building their own wetroom system. It is a lightweight flush floor panel with pre-made falls to drain, and is coated with a cementitious layer ready to receive a tiled surface.
FREE Next Working Day Delivery if Ordered by 12pm (Terms & Conditions apply) | Price Match Guarantee (Full Details)
- 30mm depth
- Linear Drain
- Pre-made 2% fall to drain
- Lightweight & Strong
- Under-boarding of Thermopanel required to provide support
- Fully trimable by up to 50mm off each edge (equal amounts must be trimmed from each side)
- Ideal for creating flush 'walk in' showering areas (rest of floor will require boarding by 10mm)
- Easy & quick to install
- Lifetime guarantee if fitted in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Can be used on Wood or Concrete Floors
- Life Time Warranty
- Suitable for Mosaics, Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone,
- Suitable for Underfloor heating
If you have a concrete floor or if there is no access under the flooring to locate the shower drain, then the tray can still be used by using a separate raised substrate.
Tanking Kit (If Selected):
To create a successful wet room or walk-in shower requires sound preparation and waterproofing of the floor and walls that will come into contact with the water. This is achieved by using our tanking kits.
- 4kg or 8kg (Large Tanking Kit) of Membrane Paint
- Acrylic Primer
- 10 metres waterproof tape
- Internal corner
- Full instructions