Thermopanel Shower Former Trays have been designed for wet rooms and walk in showers, providing a tileable shower base, avoiding the need for the traditional 'step-in' white acrylic tray.
Thermopanel Wetroom Formers allow for total flexibility and give the installer the option of building their own wetroom system. It is a lightweight flush floor panel with pre-made falls to drain, and is coated with a cementitious layer ready to receive a tiled surface.
FREE Next Working Day Delivery if Ordered by 1pm (Terms & Conditions apply) | Price Match Guarantee (Full Details)
- 30mm depth
- Linear Drain
- Pre-made 2% fall to drain
- Lightweight & Strong
- Under-boarding of Thermopanel required to provide support
- Fully trimable by up to 50mm off each edge (equal amounts must be trimmed from each side)
- Ideal for creating flush 'walk in' showering areas (rest of floor will require boarding by 10mm)
- Easy & quick to install
- Lifetime guarantee if fitted in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Can be used on Wood or Concrete Floors
- Life Time Warranty
- Suitable for Mosaics, Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone,
- Suitable for Electric Underfloor heating
If you have a concrete floor or if there is no access under the flooring to locate the shower drain, then the tray can still be used by using a separate raised substrate.
Tanking Kit (If Selected):
To create a successful wet room or walk-in shower requires sound preparation and waterproofing of the floor and walls that will come into contact with the water. This is achieved by using our tanking kits.
- 4kg or 8kg (Large Tanking Kit) of Membrane Paint
- Acrylic Primer
- 10 metres waterproof tape
- Internal corner
- Full instructions
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, Fedex, DPD, DX or palletised delivery.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas. We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.
WE ARE A BUSINESS FOR GOOD
As a B1G1 Business For Good, we incorporate purpose and meaning to our business through giving. Together, we are making a great difference in the world.
Through our giving stories, we are able to create micro-giving impacts simply by doing what we do everyday.
For every transaction you make with us, an impact is being created.