The Solution to Hide Unsightly Pipework
Specially designed to enable easy, fast and clean boxing-in of exposed pipework. The Thermopanel pipe boxings are completely waterproof so they are suitable for shower and wet rooms, as well as bath.
The pre-fabricated boards of 20mm thickness. Made from 100% HCFC-FREE XPS hard foam, reinforced with fiberglass mesh on both sides and coated with polymer-modified mortar which is 100% waterproof and remains fully functional.
Thermopanel shaped angle board can simply cover the water pipes and other attachment by flexible tile adhesive. its cemented surface is a good adhesive under-surface for tilting. the easy installation can save a lot of time and money.
- Can be either tiled or plastered
- Fast and efficient way to box in pipes prior to tiling or plastering
- Greatly reduces installation time
- Provides a much better tiling surface than timber
- Reduces the need to plasterboard timber when applying render
- Waterproof and stable in a moist environment
- Can be used to create designs in a bathroom rather than simply covering unsightly features
- Easy and cost effective method for creating tiled columns and rounded corner panels
|Part Number||Description||Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Depth (mm)|
|TP150||150 x 150||20||150||150||1250|
|TP200||200 x 200||20||200||200||1250|
|TP300||300 x 300||20||300||300||1250|