Thermopanel Tile Backer boards are specifically designed for two primary purposes:-
- As a first class heat insulation for underfloor heating systems
- As a superior waterproof surface / construction board / to fix wall or floor tiles.
The dimensions of each board are 1250mm x 600mm (0.75m²).
- Tile backer boards are particularly suited to underfloor heating mats and under tile heating cable applications.
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard. (correct installation method must be followed)
- Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
- Our Boards will reduce the warm up time of the heating and reduce your electricity bill.
- Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.027 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating.
- Ideal for wetrooms.
- Tilebacker boards are waterproof and dimensionally stable (unlike plywood).
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced.
Concrete Base Floor:
Use a floor trowel to comb flexible tile adhesive onto the floor, making sure to cover the whole area.
Lay the Thermopanel down onto the adhesive and push firmly to secure the Thermopanel to the adhesive. Use Joint Tape to seal the joints.
Floorboards / Wood Base Floor:
You can use the method detailed above for concrete floors.
Screw the boards down utilising MSW36 Steel Washers and screws, every 300mm (15No. fixings per board) Again, use Joint Tape to seal the joints.
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, Fedex, DPD, DX or palletised delivery.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas. We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.
WE ARE A BUSINESS FOR GOOD
As a B1G1 Business For Good, we incorporate purpose and meaning to our business through giving. Together, we are making a great difference in the world.
Through our giving stories, we are able to create micro-giving impacts simply by doing what we do everyday.
For every transaction you make with us, an impact is being created.