Wetroom shower areas with exceptional strength, up to 100 stone / 635kg using ShowerDec.
- A level access wetroom shower area concealed beneath the vinyl or tiled flooring once installed.
- No additional support needed around the waste assisting ease & speed of installation.*
- 24mm thick to facilitate installation with existing floorboards.
- 40mm flat area around the floor former perimeter for door placement & water retention.
- Larger shower area, ideal for wheelchairs.
- Lifetime guarantee.
*Tested in accordance with a standard floor with 16” joist centres of 47mm width & supported around the floor former outer edges. No additional support around the waste area.
- No raised collar around the underside of the waste making installation on timber floors easier.
- Circular ribbed underside designed for setting into a concrete or screed base and eliminates slippage when installing.
- Textured top surface allows excellent adhesion of vinyl flooring.
- Offset waste positions to avoid joists.
- Pre-formed semi-drilled fixing points for secure installation.
- Can be cut to size in virtually any position using a circular saw or jigsaw.
- Suitable for timber & screeded floors.
- Manufactured using the SMC process from a combination of resin and fibreglass to form a strong and consistent floor former.
- Tested to withstand 100 Stone / 635Kg across the entire surface area to simulate a standing person.
- Excellent falls of approximately 2% - 2.5% built into the top surface - ‘BEST IN CLASS’.
900x900mm | 1500x820mm | 1000x1000mm | 1500x1000mm | 1200x750mm | 1500x1200mm | 1200x1200mm |1800x800mm | 1300x800mm | 1800x900mm | 1400x900mm
For more information, download the ShowerDec Technical Details PDF from the specifications tab.
CTW01 VINYL SHOWER DRAIN (If Selected)
TSG52 TILE SHOWER DRAIN (If Selected)
CONTOUR 5m² WETROOM TANKING KIT (If Selected)
Kit contents: 5m² Membrane, 500ml Primer, 10m Reinforcing Tape, 1 x Jointing Compound, 4 x Pre-formed Internal Corners.
THERMOPANEL 5m²/10m² WETROOM TANKING KIT (If Selected)
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, Fedex, DPD, DX or palletised delivery.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas. We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.
WE ARE A BUSINESS FOR GOOD
As a B1G1 Business For Good, we incorporate purpose and meaning to our business through giving. Together, we are making a great difference in the world.
Through our giving stories, we are able to create micro-giving impacts simply by doing what we do everyday.
For every transaction you make with us, an impact is being created.