Wetroom shower areas with exceptional strength, up to 100 stone / 635kg using ShowerDec.
- A level access wetroom shower area concealed beneath the vinyl or tiled flooring once installed.
- No additional support needed around the waste assisting ease & speed of installation.*
- 24mm thick to facilitate installation with existing floorboards.
- 40mm flat area around the floor former perimeter for door placement & water retention.
- Larger shower area, ideal for wheelchairs.
- Lifetime guarantee.
*Tested in accordance with a standard floor with 16” joist centres of 47mm width & supported around the floor former outer edges. No additional support around the waste area.
- No raised collar around the underside of the waste making installation on timber floors easier.
- Circular ribbed underside designed for setting into a concrete or screed base and eliminates slippage when installing.
- Textured top surface allows excellent adhesion of vinyl flooring.
- Offset waste positions to avoid joists.
- Pre-formed semi-drilled fixing points for secure installation.
- Can be cut to size in virtually any position using a circular saw or jigsaw.
- Suitable for timber & screeded floors.
- Manufactured using the SMC process from a combination of resin and fibreglass to form a strong and consistent floor former.
- Tested to withstand 100 Stone / 635Kg across the entire surface area to simulate a standing person.
- Excellent falls of approximately 2% - 2.5% built into the top surface - ‘BEST IN CLASS’.
900x900mm | 1500x820mm | 1000x1000mm | 1500x1000mm | 1200x750mm | 1500x1200mm | 1200x1200mm |1800x800mm | 1300x800mm | 1800x900mm | 1400x900mm
For more information, download the ShowerDec Technical Details PDF from the specifications tab.
CTW01 VINYL SHOWER DRAIN (If Selected)
TSG52 TILE SHOWER DRAIN (If Selected)
5m² WETROOM TANKING KIT (If Selected)
Kit contents: 5m² Membrane, 500ml Primer, 10m Reinforcing Tape, 1 x Jointing Compound, 4 x Pre-formed Internal Corners.