show / hide sidebar
Shower Tray Former with Linear Drain
Thermopanel Wetroom Former - Linear Drain
- 30mm depth
- Linear Drain
- Pre-made 2% fall to drain
- Lightweight & Strong
- Under-boarding of Thermpanel required to provide support
- Fully trimable by up to 50mm off each edge (equal amounts must be trimmed from each side)
- Ideal for creating flush 'walk in' showering areas (rest of floor will require boarding by 10mm)
- Easy & quick to install
- Lifetime guarantee if fitted in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- FREE next working day delivery if ordered by 2pm (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Price match guarantee (Full Details)
Thermopanel Shower Former Trays have been designed for wet rooms and walk in showers, providing a tileable shower base, avoiding the need for the traditional 'step-in' white acrylic tray.
Thermopanel Wetroom Formers allow for total flexibility and give the installer the option of building their own wetroom system. It is a lightweight flush floor panel with pre-made falls to drain, and is coated with a cementitious layer ready to receive a tiled surface.
If you have a concrete floor or if there is no access under the flooring to locate the shower drain, then the tray can still be used by using a separate raised substrate.
Key Points on the Kit Provided
- Can be used on Wood or Concrete Floors
- Life Time Warranty
- Suitable for Mosaics, Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone,
- Suitable for Underfloor heating
If you add a Tanking Kit you will receive
- 4.5 or 10 litres of Membrane Paint
- Acrylic Primer
- 10 metres waterproof tape
- Internal corner
- Full instructions
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network. All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.
AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.;
Customers also viewed
£36.48 (inc Tax) £30.40 (ex Tax)
£13.44 (inc Tax) £11.20 (ex Tax)
£10.00 (inc Tax) £8.33 (ex Tax)
£62.99 (inc Tax) £52.49 (ex Tax)
£11.52 (inc Tax) £9.60 (ex Tax)